Reach more than 140,700 “Star Business Weekly” readers including 51,200 professionals, managers and executives.*
Star 40 offers a comprehensive ranking of the region’s top-performing public companies. The Star ranks the region’s public companies in a weighted scale that covers sales, percentage sales growth, income growth, profits, year-end market capitalization and percentage change. It has lasting appeal and stays in readers’ hands as the “go-to” business resource.
The in-depth and timely editorial content includes:
- A complete CEO compensation report
- Company ranking by market value
- Profit leaders and revenue leaders
- Company mini-profiles
- Digital copy on kansascity.com for 365 days
- Publishes: Tuesday, May 6 inside Tuesday Business Weekly
- Advertising deadline: Thursday, April 24
- Info: Download the sales flyer
For more information about advertising in the 2014 issue of Star 40, contact Charlie James at 816-234-4155, or your Kansas City Star account executive.