DISPLAY / RETAIL
At The Kansas City Star, we want to help you grow your business. Let us assist your business with our array of products that reach your target audience.
- RATES: For pricing and rate quotes, please contact your Kansas City Star account executive or call 816-234-4986 for more information.
Let our experienced national sales team assist you with your planning and media schedule. From display advertising to inserts and specialty products, our national team has the knowledge to help you reach your objectives.
- RATES: For pricing and rate quotes, please contact your Kansas City Star account executive or call 816-234-4063 for more information.
913 and 816 NEIGHBORHOOD NEWS
Neighborhood News is a tabloid-size section targeted to three zones. The zoned sections contain information specific to a local community and a calendar of events specific to a geographical area. Each section features news on schools, government and local newsmakers. This is the place where your kid’s soccer team or your neighbor’s interesting hobby may be featured.
- 913 CONTACT: Yolanda Smallwood, 816-234-4986
- 816 and 816 NORTH CONTACT: Yolanda Smallwood, 816-234-4986
- DISTRIBUTION: Maps showing zones and ZIP codes.
Extend your marketing frequency through shared costs. The Star’s co-op advertising department will access co-op funds, develop co-op-approved ads and process claim and billing forms to provide a seamless co-op advertising experience.
- CONTACT: Steve Carlson, 816-234-4295
TOTAL MARKET COVERAGE INSERTS
Inserts are a destination for readers and one of the most read sections of The Kansas City Star. Whatever you sell, there’s an insert reader who is in the market for your product or service, looking for your message. Whether your message is delivered as a preprint or Star print-and-deliver insert you can target your message to subscribers, nonsubscribers, metro-wide or down to the Zip code.