KANSAS CITY STAR READERSHIP
DAILY (Monday - Saturday)
- 187,366 Circulation Mon-Sat
- 380,800 Daily Readership
- 278,335 Circulation Sunday
- 616,300 Sunday Readership
- 865,000 Audience (7 days)
- 3.5 million visitors/month on kansascity.com
[Alliance for Audited Media 2013, Scarborough 2013R2, Omniture 2013]
READER PANEL SURVEY
A recent survey of our reader panel revealed the following actions had been taken in the previous 30 days*:
- 62% saved an article The Star to be read later.
- 48% saved an advertisement from The Star to be read later.
- 26% attended an event after reading about it in The Star.
- 54% visited a store or business after seeing it in The Star.
- 56% made a purchase from a store or business after seeing it in The Star.
- 35% took an ad from The Star with them to a store or business.
- 10% purchased a deal featured in The Star (either dealsaver or Deal of the Day)
- *SOURCE: 315 respondents to RAM Reader Panel survey conducted March 31 - April 2, 2014.
- 71,635 Daily LOCAL visitors
- 231,823 AVERAGE Daily unique visitors
- 4.68 Million Monthly unique visitors
- 29.14 Million page views
- 8.89 Million visits
- 6.79 minutes (average time on website)
- 3.28 page per visit
- 1.90 visits per visitor
- Source: Omniture December 2013